Christopher Doty, MD, Professor and Vice Chair of Education, and Rob Rogers, MD, Professor and Vice Chair of Faculty Development, will provide the following didactics at the 2018 Rocky Mountain Winter Conference on Emergency Medicine in Breckenridge, CO.
Christopher Doty, MD
- Engaging Millennial Learners with New Educational Technologies
- Doing a Personal SWOT Analysis? Where are YOUR Wellness Weak Spots?
- Keeping the Wheels on the Bus When the Next Difficult Delivery Rolls into Your ED
Rob Rogers, MD
- Bullet Points Suck! – Making Your Presentations Rise above the Rest
- Don’t Let Your Next MI Patient be You!
- All Star Speakers From Every Shop Face Off!
Chris Belcher, MD, PGY-3
Will participate in Take the Stage! The RMWC Resident Speaker Competition