Congratulations on your selection of Emergency Medicine as a career, and thank you for your interest in the University of Kentucky College of Medicine Emergency Medicine Residency program! Browse this site to find more information about our residency, curriculum, current residents, faculty, hospitals and our city.
Interviews will be scheduled by invitation after the application file is reviewed by the Program Directors. For more details regarding the 2019-2020 interview season, please review our Interview page.
Deadline for receipt of all required documents is November 1st.
The University of Kentucky Emergency Medicine Residency Program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and only accepts electronic applications through ERAS.
All materials should be forwarded via ERAS. Your completed file should include the following documents:
- ERAS Residency Application
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (when available) – (minimum of 2 must be standard letter of evaluations, SLOEs)
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Official USMLE Transcript Step 1 and Step 2 (when available) OR
- Official COMLEX Transcript Step 1 and Step 2 (when available)
- Curriculum Vitae and Personal Statement