We will accept new applications for the 2020-2021 program starting January 9th, 2020 – February 28th, 2020. Applicants will be notified in early March of their status. Our interview date is April 17th , at the University of Kentucky Department of Emergency Medicine in Lexington, Kentucky. Candidates will be selected and notified in early May. The residency start date is September 1st, 2020 with end date of August 31st, 2021.
Deadline for receipt of all required documents is November 1st.
The University of Kentucky Emergency Medicine Residency Program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and only accepts electronic applications through ERAS.
All materials should be forwarded via ERAS. Your completed file should include the following documents:
- ERAS Residency Application
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (when available) – (minimum of 2 must be standard letter of evaluations, SLOEs)
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Official USMLE Transcript Step 1 and Step 2 (when available) OR
- Official COMLEX Transcript Step 1 and Step 2 (when available)
- Curriculum Vitae and Personal Statement